Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Making Money Online With ZERO Investment

Is it possible to make money online with ZERO
investment?
 
Good question... 
 
It's a question I received from a subscriber while
I was on vacation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
 
Ahhh... Brazil.  
 
If you haven't been there, it's definitely worth 
checking out.  The beaches are amazing. The 
scenery is just breathtaking.  
 
Make sure to add it to your bucket list (you'll be
there in no time).
 
Quick story (I'll keep this short, I promise)...
 
So I meet this beautiful, incredible girl here in
Vancouver, Canada (where I live).  
 
She's just perfect in every way.  Totally my
type of girl and believe it or not... is EXACTLY
what I'm looking for in a girl.
 
I actually made a list of EVERYTHING that I
wanted in a girl and wrote down who I needed
to become to attract that woman... and the crazy
thing is, a few days later she shows up in my
life!
 
Crazy, eh?  
 
Let me tell you... the law of attraction stuff 
WORKS.  I'll have to share more on that another 
day, because I have some crazy stories for you 
on that too.
 
Anyways, we fall madly in love.  
 
I won't bore you with all the lovey-dovey details, 
but as it turns out she is part Brazilian.  Cool.
 
Well... it just so happens that the timing for our
love story is less than ideal.  She happens to be
leaving for Brazil in less than a month for a
volunteer trip and will be away for over two 
months!
 
"Damn..." is what I was thinking.  To meet
someone and fall madly in love, but then being
apart for over two months definitely isn't how
I'd imagine starting a relationship.
 
That's when it hit me.
 
Why don't I just fly to Brazil and be with her?
 
And that's exactly what I did. :-)
 
What really hit me was the FREEDOM that
this "internet marketing" lifestyle has created
for me when I made the decision to commit
myself to it years ago.
 
It has ALLOWED me to do what I want,
whenever I want.
 
I don't have a boss.  I'm not tied down to a
certain city or location.  And I don't even
need to "work", as most of my income is
PASSIVE INCOME and flows in 24/7.
 
All I can say is WOW... what a COOL way
to live!
 
Years earlier, being broke and struggling,
this would NEVER have been an option
for me.
 
I wouldn't have had the money.  And I didn't
have the freedom to just "take off" like I did,
because I would have had a job.
 
As a result, I would have missed out on the
greatest gift of my life.
 
My girlfriend Tatiana.
 
Since our trip to Brazil, our love and passion
hasn't died.  She's the single greatest thing in
my life and our relationship wouldn't be what
it is if it isn't for the lifestyle I've created for
myself.
 
Who knows whether or not our relationship
would have worked during her 2-month
volunteer trip (especially since we'd only been
dating for a month), but thankfully I didn't
have to experience that.
 
As it turns out, my time in Brazil was one of
the best, most magical times in my life.  I got
to explore the world, while exploring my soul
mate.
 
Okay okay... cheesy, I know.  I don't want to
make you puke, so I'll get back to the purpose
of this e-mail.
 
Back to the question...
 
Can you make money online with ZERO
investment?
 
 
And here's a video of me in Rio de Janeiro,
Brazil... explaining to you HOW.
 
 
This video will open your eyes.  It'll show
you what is possible.  So even if you don't
have ANY money to invest, there is still a
way for you.  
 
I want to see you succeed!
 
Stefan "Madly In-Love" James
 
P.S. Here's a picture of Tatiana and I during
our trip to Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.  It's on
the Project Life Mastery Facebook page,
 
You know what is cool?  During that trip
I taught her Kindle publishing and she is
now making a passive income online too!
 
P.P.S. I've now freely given you my own
personal RECIPE for making money online
and have proven to you that it works and
that ANYONE can do it.  If you are STILL
not convinced, then check out this list of
testimonials from customers of the program.
 
So if you are NOT utilizing the strategy,
then there is only ONE THING that is
stopping you from the success that you
desire.  What is it?  I'll be sharing that with

you in my next e-mail. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment