Friday, October 7, 2016

From ZERO to $6500/month in only 4 months

I have an older brother who is VERYsuccessful.
 
His name is Andreas and he's a multi-millionaire.
 
He runs a successful renovations business in 
Vancouver, Canada and does very well.
 
However, Andreas was trading his time for 
money... which is the worst trade that you can 
make.
 
Time is the most SCARCE resource that we 
have.  We can't get more of it.  It is a 
depreciating asset.
 
So while Andreas had a lot of success and 
money, he was a slave to his own business.
 
It wasn't until Andreas saw what I was doing 
with Kindle publishing and the success I was 
having making passive income that he started
to think about what he was doing.
 
He went through my Kindle publishing 
course, K Money Mastery and decided to 
give it a shot with his wife.
 
As it turns out... Andreas implemented 
things FASTER than anyone I've ever seen 
with Kindle publishing.
 
In only 4 months, he built his passive income 
royalties from his Kindle books to $6500 per 
month!
 
Now Andreas makes over $10,000 per month 
from his Kindle books and it continues to
grow.
 
Pretty remarkable, right?
 
Well... to me it isn't that surprising.
 
Since I released K Money Mastery, I get 
success stories like this all the time.
 
Maybe some do it faster than others, but I 
can't tell you how many people have 
messaged or e-mailed me thanking me 
because they are now making $1000 per 
month, $5000 per month, even $10,000 per 
month or more.
 
It's inspiring to me.
 
Today I wanted to share with you a video 
interview that I did with my brother 
Andreas at his cabin.
 
In this video, Andreas shares his life story 
towards his success and how he has made the 
transition into making passive income.
 
It will no doubt inspire you and help motivate 
you!
 
 
Now Andreas and his wife are focused on 
building many other passive income streams.
 
In fact... his wife is now a blogger and is 
having some great success with that.
 
Anyways... more on that later, for now be 
sure to watch the video interview now:
 
 
I believe in you!
 
Stefan "The Kindler" James
 
P.S. I've had people ask more about other 
strategies towards making money online 
besides Kindle publishing.
 
I'll be revealing more with you soon in
some upcoming e-mails.
 
P.P.S. For a list of testimonials and case
studies from K Money Mastery members,

No comments:

Post a Comment