Sunday, October 23, 2016

Exclusive video footage (keep this PRIVATE)

KEEP THIS PRIVATE.
 
I'm going to share with you video footage
from an exclusive seminar that I spoke at
on how to make over $40,000 per month
online.
 
At the time of this presentation, that's
much I was making.  But as you've likely
my income has skyrocketed since, now
making over $70,000 per month.
 
This video presentation covers more on
all the other ways that I make money
online.
 
It goes into blogging, Kindle publishing,
affiliate marketing, information products,
and even coaching/consulting.
 
These are the CORE areas that I've
focused on to help me make money that
I recommend anyone to get into.
 
Today I've expanded my horizons even
further, getting into selling my own
supplements and physical products on
Amazon (more on that in a future e-mail).
 
I think you'll find this video presentation
VERY powerful.  
 
I've had people come up to me afterwards 
telling me it was one of the best, most 
transparent internet marketing presentations 
they've ever seen.
 
Don't miss out on it.
 
 
This video is unlisted and can't publicly be
found on my YouTube channel.  Again, I
need to keep it private as I agreed that it
would not be shared outside of this close
circle of subscribers.
 
So please, do NOT share this with anyone
and keep it to yourself.
 
 
Enjoy the video!
 
Stefan "Always Providing Value" James
 
P.P.S. Kindle publishing is still the #1 way
that I recommend for people to get started
making money online, simply because it's
the easiest, fastest and most newbie friendly.
 
For my step-by-step Kindle publishing
program, click here.
 
P.P.S. Want to build a profitable blog?  That
is the next area I'm going to focus in on in
the next e-mail.  
 
Blogging is my favourite thing to do.  It is
not a job or business for me.  Rather, it's
a hobby that I get paid for.  It's also the 
most fulfilling thing that I do.
 
I'll share with you how to get started with

that in the next e-mail.  Until next time... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment