Thursday, October 20, 2016

How To Escape The Rat Race

One of the first finance that I've ever read
was Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert
Kiyosaki.
 
It was a great book.  Really taught me the
basics of money in an easy to understand
way.
 
However, there's an even better book that I
recommend that really changed the way that
I thought about my financial future.
 
It's called "Cashflow Quadrant".
 
In this book, Robert talks about how most
people are stuck in the "rat race".
 
The rat race is a TRAP that most people
are stuck in that prevents them from ever
being free.
 
It's when you're working at a J.O.B.
(Just Over Broke) and saddled with heavy
lifestyle expenses (mortgage/rent/bills/etc)
that prevent you from ever having the free
time that would allow you to have the
freedom that you desire.
 
If you're stuck in the rat race, then you
absolutely MUST check out this video blog
that I just put up.
 
Your financial destiny depends on it.
 
 
I provide the ONLY solution for escaping
the rat race... so make sure you don't have
any distractions and read this article carefully.
 
Enjoy!
 
Stefan "Escaped The Rat Race" James
 
P.S. In my next e-mail, I've got private
video footage that has never been shared 
before of me speaking at a seminar on how 
to make over $40,000 per month online 
(which is how much I was making at the 
time of the seminarI spoke at).  The same
information can be applied for how I
make over $70,000 per month online and
beyond.  Look out for it from me, it's
coming in the next few days.
 
In the meantime, make sure to watch this new
video blog on escaping the rat race:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment