Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I wrote this book in less than 6 hours (Let me show you how)

Have you ever wanted to write your own
book?
 
Most people would love to.
 
BUT... there's a few hurdles that get in
peoples way.
 
What are these hurdles?
 
Time.
 
Procrastination.
 
Perfectionism.
 
Laziness.
 
Not being a good writer.
 
Not being an expert on something.
 
It goes on and on...
 
What if I told you a way that you could
OVERCOME all of these obstacles and
write your own book?
 
It doesn't go for just writing a book, but
creating ANY piece of content that you
want to sell on the internet.
 
People ask me all the time... "Stefan, how
the heck do you release and create such
high quality content so quickly?"
 
Every week, I'm releasing more and more
videos and articles on my blog.
 
I've personally wrote a few of my own 
Kindle books in less than 24 hours.
 
One of them, called Kindle Marketing
Secrets, I wrote in less than 6 hours!
 
This is an 86-page book that has tons of
positive reviews on Amazon and is very
high quality.
 
I also wrote a book called Life Mastery
in less than 23 hours!
 
Life Mastery took a bit longer... because
it is a total of 238 pages!
 
Again, these books are all very high
quality and have attracted organic
positive reviews from happy customers.
 
I know this might sound INSANE to
you.
 
"HOW is this even possible?", you might
be thinking.
 
You might think it takes months or even
years to write your own book...
 
... WRONG!
 
In my opinion, this is one of the biggest
mistakes that people make that STOPS
them from writing their own book,
creating content, or their own product.
 
I know this because... well, I was one
of these people.
 
I remember spending a YEAR writing
my own book.  It was a dating guide
that I wanted to sell online as an e-book.
 
I wanted this book to be PERFECT and
to really change peoples lives.
 
The first problem was... writing a book
was such a daunting task for me.
 
I'd sit down and write the first chapter... 
and then I'd end up procrastinating for
several weeks to complete the second
chapter.  Lol.
 
Even after finally writing the book, I
wanted to make sure that it was
PERFECT.
 
So I decided to have my friends and
family members proof read it.  This
took forever.
 
Never again am I going through that
process.  It sucks and was totally
unnecessary.
 
The worst part is... when I finally
launched this book, it hardly made me
any money!
 
So frustrating, lol.  Here I spent a year
of my life trying to create something that
I was hoping would help people and it 
failed.
 
Thankfully... I learned my lessons.
 
I put together a video blog to share with 
you my NEW PHILOSOPHY towards 
writing a book.
 
 
In fact... this philosophy and method can
work for ANY piece of content that you
want to create.
 
Want to create a blog?  This will help you.
 
Want to write an article, create a video or
podcast?  This will help you.
 
Want to create your own e-book, video or
audio course?  This will help you.
 
Heck... this will even help you do your
homework faster or finish an essay.
 
 
By applying these strategies, you will
rapidly be on your way to writing your
own book that you want to sell online.
 
Good luck,
 
Stefan "Speed Writer" James
 
P.S. On my blog, Project Life Mastery,
I share my Monthly Goals Reports fairly
regularly.  These are detailed reports on
the results that I'm creating in my life.
 
In them, I openly share how much money
I'm making online and how I'm doing it.
 
100% transparency.  I hold nothing back.
 
The cool thing is, you can see my progress
and how I've gone from $10k/month, to 
$20k/month, to $40k/month, to $70k/month
and beyond.
 
I'll be covering more of these ways that
I'm making money online in some future
e-mails, but for now if you want to see
how I'm doing, click here for my latest

goals reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment