Wednesday, September 28, 2016

[nrn] milestone at 500,000

Howdy from Sunny Houston Texas.

I put [nrn] in the subject as there is "no response needed"

I get it... life is busy

work, life, kids, spouse, health, faith....

So wanted to give you a quick email on my own update 
to help you DREAM... or KEEP your current dreams ALIVE

I hit a milestone for our social media properties on Facebook and Instagram

503,521 Follower/Fan Totals
Instagram + Facebook
And wanted to thank you for being a fan and newsletter reader.
Building these properties out while having a job, keeping a happy wife, and playing with kids...

It's hard.
I'm not going to sugar coat it... but what in life is easy?

It takes time, perseverance (so start today)

You can call today "Hump Day"... or you can change the thoughts that drive your actions

and make TODAY the day you work on your dreams DAILY.

Owning my business has been the best decision I could have made back in 2009.

It helped me retired in 2012 (my wife from accounting and myself from engineering)

Enjoy the learning curve and get to work.

Thanks and see ya on the next email.

Engineering Your Success,
Lawrence Tam

Retired Engineer Since 2012 (at the age of 33)
Facebook me  


PS. If you need more traffic, more leads, need a funnel built... I'm your man ;) (email us)

No comments:

Post a Comment